The "Certified Member" badge is a seal that recognizes the outstanding performance of the members regarding exchanging activities.This se...
The "Certified Member" badge is a seal that recognizes the outstanding performance of the members regarding exchanging activities.
This seal is shown in Profile page and provides you with more credibility and trust, and therefore it can help you to receive a greater number of "Business Requests" than the rest of the members.
To obtain this seal you must prove that you have fulfilled the 3 Outstanding Requirements below:
- 5 Inkpots as overall "Business Rating" (1)
- 8 Exchanges minimum in the last 2 months (2)
- Exchanges totaling OGV 2,000 (3)
(1) You must prove that you are as reliable as to get an average punctation of 5 points per exchange, so that your overall Business Rating shown in your Profile page is 5 Inkpots at the moment you request for this seal.
(2) You must prove that you are doing businesses as frequent as a minimum of 8 exchanges in the last 2 months at the moment you request for this seal.
(3) You must prove that your volume of businesses is as significant as to totalize OGV 2,000 amount among all your exchanges at the moment you request for this seal.
The cost is US 60.00 for 1 year and you will receive the same amount in OGV (OGV 60) along with your seal as a reward for your outstanding performance.
The seal can be renewed yearly if the above mentioned requirements remain still in force. On the other hand, Owner Group also holds the right to remove the seal if you lose 1 or more Inkpots of "Business Rating" anytime, if and only if it's proven that the rater member is correct on the qualification given to you.
If you are ready to request your "Certified Member" seal, you can click here
0 comments •
0 likes •