Owner Group is a network where people use their authentic identities. We require our members to provide the name they use in real life; that way, you always know who you're connecting with. This helps keep our network safe.
Please refrain from adding any of these to your name:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (ex: professional, religious).
- Words, phrases or nicknames in place of a middle name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
Other things to keep in mind:
- The name you use should be your authentic identity; as your friends call you in real life and as our acceptable identification forms would show.
- Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert).
- Personal accounts are for individual use only and Corporate accounts are for professional personas, organizations and businesses.
- Pretending to be anything or anyone isn't allowed.