The information below outlines the types of violations you can report to us through our Help Center as well as how to report them.
- Unauthorized trademark use: learn more about Twitter’s trademark policy and file a report here.
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted materials: learn more about Twitter’s copyright policy and file a report here.
- Sale or promotion of counterfeit goods: learn more about Twitter’s counterfeit goods policy. Report an account for sale or promotion of counterfeit goods here.
- Child sexual exploitation: learn more about our child sexual exploitation policy and report an account here.
- Pornography: to report obscene or pornographic images being used in user profile photos, header photos, and/or background images on Twitter, follow instructions outlined here.
- Impersonation of an individual or brand: learn more about our impersonation policy and file a report here.
- Private information posted on Twitter: learn more about our private information policy and file a report here.
- Abusive behavior and violent threats: learn more about our abusive behavior policy and file a report here.
- Spam and system abuse: if you are experiencing a spam or malware issue that’s impacting your use of Twitter, file a report here.
- Violation of Twitter Ads policy: Learn how to recognize Twitter Ads and the steps you can take to resolve issues without filing a report. Report a Twitter Ad that may be in violation of our policies here.
Note: When reporting potential violations of the Twitter Rules and Terms of Service via the Help Center, you may be asked to allow us to share parts of your report with third parties, such as the affected user.